20 October 2012

Introduction

Why do people believe these things? Is there a reason behind the beliefs? Many people ask this question every day, and most go unanswered. Some people say that they are just curious, and don't really believe, and some people come right out with it.
 
THE RAKE
 
 
While it may be true that they are only curious, maybe they would believe later on or dismiss it as "bogus material" that people use only for entertainment. Topics such as: Slender Man, the Rake, Unicorns, Mermaids, and the Seedeater are just a few to name, but there are hundreds more that I could list.
 
SEED EATER
 
 
There will be more blog posts about this topic, and about individual myths and legends. I will do creepypasta, and other various things. it's up to you.
 
MERMAID:
 
 
There will be some things I will say no to, but I will have a reason. If you feel I should post about it, try and persuade me, but do not try and force me to do it. Thank you for reading.
 
 
UNICORN:
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: